Is refinancing right for you?*
You may be able to achieve several goals with a mortgage refinance. If you have questions about the mortgage refinance process, the benefits you might realize, or your specific situation, M&T can help. By refinancing with M&T you may be able to:
Avoid Future Increases In Your Adjustable Rate Mortgage Payment
Do you have an adjustable rate mortgage? Are you concerned about your mortgage payment rising? When interest rates rise, you could face higher mortgage payments. By refinancing into a new fixed rate mortgage with M&T, you may be able to:
- Enjoy the security of a low, fixed principal and interest payment
- Limit out-of-pocket expenses by financing your closing costs
- Avoid paperwork hassles with streamline refinance options
Consolidate Your Monthly Bills**
By refinancing your mortgage with M&T Bank, you may be able to consolidate debt at a low fixed rate and:
- Reduce your overall monthly payments
- Utilize additional equity in your home to help finance a child’s education or make home improvements
- Simplify your finances with one monthly payment
Obtain Cash For Other Needs
Need extra cash? Taking advantage of the equity in your home makes a lot of sense when you consider today’s still historically low interest rates and the potential tax advantage.
Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductability of interest. By refinancing your mortgage you may be able to:
- Obtain cash to fund a child’s education or wedding
- Limit out-of-pocket expenses by financing your closing costs***
Reduce Your Mortgage Payment Or Remaining Term Of Your Loan
You may be able to lower your interest rate and reduce your monthly payments by refinancing your current mortgage. Refinancing your mortgage when rates are down may help you save hundreds of dollars every month and thousands of dollars over the life of your loan.
Our convenient refinancing calculator can help you decide whether refinancing is right for you.
Back to top